Saturday, August 1, 2009

And we're back!

I took a short break from blogging because Sonia and I had a tough week in the nursing department. Let's just say that we're working through our issues and I appreciate all positive thoughts that people have to spare to send our way! Sonia's gaining weight like a champ-- she's knocking on the door of 10 pounds (depending on whose scale you believe between us and the lactation consultants). On Friday (July 31st), Andrew's law firm threw a little party for everyone to meet the handful of babies born to its employees during the last 5 or 6 months. We had a really nice time!


Sonia fussed a bit during the party, so I thought perhaps I'd take her up to Andrew's office and do a diaper change. POONAMI!!!!



Andrew needed some help editing a memo....



Good suggestions, Sosi!



Before we left, we changed her out of her beautiful sundress into a more practical travelling outfit-- a seahorse romper from her fabulous Cous-Aunt Abbey!

No comments: