Friday, July 2, 2010

Eyes to the Skies!

This morning, Sonia and I were brushing our teeth and Andrew was downstairs getting ready to head in to work when we heard a weird noise. When he investigated, Andrew discovered that a hot air balloon was flying over the golf course across the street from our house!


It looks like the Lisle Eyes to the Skies Festival 2010 is in full swing. Sonia didn't seem to be all that impressed with the balloon, but Margie Cat almost lost her mind. I was too busy remembering the fantastically beautiful balloon ride Andrew and I took over Sonoma wine country the week that I found out I was pregnant with The Great Sosini. And that gives me an excuse to post this picture of Andrew, helping to inflate our ride. Ladies and Gentlemen, here is the father of my child:


Ohhhhhhhh, Andrew!

No comments: