Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Random October pictures

Sosini makes this funny face when she's acting silly....  I was so excited when I accidentally snapped a picture of it.


I absolutely love this dress that Sophie handed down to Sonia....  Unfortunately, Sosini has worn it for the last time because I could barely squeeze her into it when she wore it a couple of weeks ago.  Also unfortunate was the wacky mood she was in when I was trying to get a good picture of it.  Stand up straight, kid!  Oh well....


Peekaboo!


Look at that cute little booty!


Not headed to the NBA just yet....


Loving the bit of late summer weather we had on the day of our visit to Cantigny....


This picture makes me giggle every time I look at it!  The girls were "feeding" the koi at Cantigny by throwing dirt into the water.


Oh, Sonia.  The sign says it all.


No comments: