Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sonia and Sara

Sonia and I are devastated to be losing our two fantastic friends and kindred spirits to the west coast in about 36 hours. Since we met Maritza and her daughter, Sara, in January of this year, we have shared a ton of food, laughs, long car drives with sleeping babies in the backseat, more laughs, plenty of toddler tantrums, and even more laughs. I'm not even going to try to put into words how sad Sosini and I will be when we don't get to see Maritza and Sarita on an almost-daily basis. Here are a few of the pictures that Sonia and I will look at when we miss our Jones ladies (taken during the last week):




Sad sad sad. We're excited to hear about all of their fun new adventures, but we're very sad. Good luck, Joneses!

3 comments:

Alicia King said...

Aw, Zoey flashbacks:(

But, on a lighter note- HAIR ACCESSORIES!!!! Darling.

Joslyne said...

Um . . . yeah. I have no idea what it feels like to lose good friends to geography. Yup. None at all (sniffle sniffle).

JLo said...

I'm still trying to convince John that the commute from Lisle to Lake Forest would be doable on a daily basis...so far no dice!