Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sonia's words

Most of these words that Sonia says are unintelligible to anyone besides her mommy & daddy, but they still count as words that she attempts to say! Her favorite words right now are NO and night-night.

Mama
Dada
Bobo
tickle
no
bye bye
hi
uh oh
go
down

mouse
turtle
butterfly
duck
bear
bird
blackhawk

meow
whoo (owl noise)
brrroooo (elephant noise)
baa
moo
roar
oo oo oo (monkey sound)
quack
grr
woof

cheese
milk
cracker
grapes
water
bowl
hot dog

car
key
plane
kite
ball
baby
book
peekaboo
tutu

nose
eye
teeth
belly button
hat

touchdown
wow
kick
walk
night-night
moon

I need to try to get some of her talking on video, but it's hard because she still won't talk on command very often. Whenever we do get some footage, I'll be sure to post it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a LOT of words! That's probably more words than I had when I started dating Niki! (She has expanded my vocabulary quite a bit.)

Uncle Corey

JLo said...

I'm pretty sure drink belongs in there too. I think she was saying it yesterday.