Monday, December 13, 2010

19 months young: a state of the baby address

Sosinini is 19 months old.... She is such a big girl! Our little cuckoo bird eats with a spoon pretty well, climbs on EVERYTHING, helps clean up, and giggles like it's her job. She also has been going through an extremely rough patch in terms of sleep. The combination of having at least two colds plus a sinus infection and traveling for Thanksgiving threw a wrench in her sleeping patterns. This past week has been consumed by sleep training (re-training?), and I think she's getting back on track.

How can pajamas this cute (thank you, Grandma JoJo!) not make a kid want to sleep like Rip van Winkle?




Despite the sleep problems, we've had a good time over this past week since the last time I posted. I didn't take a ton of pictures, though, so this is the only one I have to share. We hosted our play group's Christmas party, and the kids surprised us by posing nicely for a group picture. Sonia wore a hand-me-down dress from cousin Charlotte-- I think she looks like Santa Claus & Mrs. Claus's daughter! I wish she had let me put the matching Santa hat on her....


Sonia can't wait to see Grandma JoJo, Grandpa Spike, Uncle Jordan, Aunt Niki, Uncle Corey, Charlotte, and Peter this Christmas.... Funfunfunfun!

1 comment:

JLo said...

I need that tie and shirt for Kyle.

I love her little Santa dress! So cute! I can't believe how she's growing!