Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas in Texas, Part 3

On the last full day we were there, we braved the 40-something degree temperatures (and dampness due to rain the previous day) to take the kids to the park.  Getting a change of scenery is always a good thing for toddlers!

I love that Dick & Jenni's neighborhood park has a merry-go-round....  We don't see those in Illinois, for some reason!


The kids loved it, too!


HANDSOME!!!!


Swinging, swinging, swinging....  Sosini likes to go "high in the sky".


Hello, my name is Nicholas, and I have a moose on my head.  Yeah, I know I just broke all previously-set cuteness records. What of it?


The moose and the panda smelled the gorgeous flowers....


This is about as good as it gets when you pose with two 2-year-olds.


I'm a pitcher!  Ta-da!

 


Can I be a catcher and still wear this moose hat?  Please?


Running the bases.... 




Daniel and Andrew didn't want the kids to have all the fun, so they gave the merry-go-round a try.  My husband is not going to be winning any awards for his mastery of dealing with centrifugal force!



Thank you for such a fun Christmas, Dick, Jenni, Ali, Daniel, and Nicholas!  We love you and can't wait to see you again!

No comments: