Monday, January 18, 2010

Auntie Ernie

As Andrew mentioned in the last post, I flew to Nashville this past weekend to play "Auntie Ernie". Check out my handsome new little buddy nephew (using a towel handed down from Sonia):


I had a great time with my wonderful niece, Charlotte, too.... Sorry this picture is not great quality (it's from my cell phone), but isn't she simply fabulous?


Andrew and Sonia did so great without me-- I walked back into a sparkling clean house and a gigantic hug from my wonderful husband. Unfortunately, Sonia was already in bed, but she woke up at 1am (she has a yucky cold), so I got to snuggle her then for about 15 minutes. When she woke up in the morning, smiling despite her massively runny nose, I almost cried because I was so happy to see her. I missed my sweet pea!!!

1 comment:

Niki said...

We're so glad you came and can't wait to see you again! You helped more than you know...