Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sonia and her buddy, Margie Cat

If you have spent any amount of time around a cat, you know there is no way I could have posed this picture.... I was taking pictures of Sonia hanging out on her tummy when Margie Cat came by and squatted down alongside. Andrew and I often wonder why the cats haven't yet learned to give Grabby McGrabberson a wide berth, and the only theory we have is that our cats are even dumber than we thought they were.


"Look, Ma! My buddy, Margina, stopped by to see me!"


"Margie, can I squeeze one of your feet or perhaps pull your tail? No? Hey, where are you going?"


"Well, fine! I'm just going to roll over onto this hard plastic toy."


Sonia, you are one goofy kid.


As I am typing this, Sonia is sitting next to me, shaking Clyde Frog (he's a little stuffed frog with a bell inside) and Margie is sitting next to her, well within the grab zone. Once Sonia tires of the frog, Margie's going to get her ear pulled. Aaaaaand, it just happened. Oh, Marge....

1 comment:

JLo said...

I love that she smiles with every single inch of her whole face!