Sunday, August 28, 2011

Crazy little lady bug girl

This past Friday, our playgroup visited the Phillips Park Zoo, and we had a blast!  Not only is the zoo free, but it has a bunch of very cool animals, beautiful grounds, tons of picnic tables, and some of the best playground equipment we've seen all summer.  We can't wait to go back again!

The Great Sosini was wearing the gorgeous lady bug dress that Greatest Aunt Janet made for Charlotte (which was then handed down), and she was being extra photogenic that day.  Before we left for the PPZ, I asked if she would  like to wear a bow in her hair, and she asked me for piggy tails.  I happily obliged, and I think those pigtails plus the cute dress inspired Sosini to be in an extremely cuckoo mood for the entire morning.  The photographic evidence is overwhelming:









Oh, my.  No wonder she slept an extra half-hour that afternoon.

No comments: