Thursday, April 19, 2012

Puppies puppies puppies!

Yesterday, Sosini and I met seven wriggling, squirming, chomping, ADORABLE little Vizsla puppies!  They are about 40 days old, and they will be going to their permanent homes soon.  Those families are so lucky to be getting such ridiculously cute little pups!  Sonia loved the puppies so much....  Thank you to our wonderful Vizsla breeding friends, Jodi & Dan ( of Tru Vizslas), for inviting us to play with these sweet bundles of puppy joy!

Sonia could not stop smiling when she looked at these hilarious little puppies.


Snuggles!!!



SLURP!


I have no clue why Blogger loaded this next picture sideways, and I can't figure out how to fix it.  But check out the pup nomming on Sonia's right shoe-- hilarious!  Sonia kept saying, "I'm not food!"


Just chilling....


Help!


After the puppies romped for about 45 minutes, they decided to snuggle in my lap for a snooze.  ALL SEVEN PUPPIES!  I was ecstatic.


Sonia took this next picture!


It was so good to see you & the boys, Jodi.... and we always love to see your menagerie of pets, too!

No comments: