Saturday, May 16, 2009

Homecoming

Sonia came home yesterday! Or so I hear. You may notice I don't have any new photos to post, but since I'm stuck down here in humid and rainy Tennessee there's not a darn thing I can do about it. I hear Sonia continued to sleep and eat a bunch, and apparently she is a champion pooper. Erin was glad to bathe in her own shower. No word yet on how the kitties are adjusting to the demotion.

Three-quarters of the grandparents are leaving soon (only my mom is staying until Tuesday to help out, after which Jenni and Dick are coming back, I think). We hope to be able to Skype with little Sonia maybe today or tomorrow so the cousins can "meet" face to face. Hopefully we will have more to report by then (including posting some pictures!).

1 comment:

Alicia King said...

Welcome home, sweet girl.