Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Just like a big girl

Sonia is now sitting virtually unassisted (I have to put a pillow on the floor behind her, though, because when she's done sitting, she just falls backwards!), so we decided it was time that she start riding in shopping carts without her carrier. She loved it!!! It reminded me of this blog post that Niki did when Charlotte first got to ride in the shopping cart. Hee hee!


It was near the end of the day, so Sonia wasn't in the smiliest of moods-- I wanted to get her to smile for this last picture, so I was singing Ob-La-Di for her, and a Jewel employee walked by and laughed at me. I hope she wasn't laughing at my singing abilities! FYI, I think I put the shopping cart cover thingy on backwards. Oh well.

2 comments:

Auntie Niki said...

She IS such a big girl!!! Next thing you know, she's going to be commenting on your shopping choices. THREE bags of mint chocolate UFOs? REALLY mom?

Joslyne said...

I looooooooooooove her and want to squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze her!