Monday, November 30, 2009

Sosi at the gym

I swear they're not paying me to say this, but Sonia LOVES Gymboree! She has been to Gymboree 4 times now (twice with just me, once with me & Andrew, and once with me & Niki), and The Great Sosini really enjoyed herself.

Andrew took Sonia to class on a Saturday, and he was surprised by how much he enjoyed it. I was happy that I got a chance to take some pictures while Andrew helped Sosi do each activity.

Sosi really likes the rocking rowboat, but she never wants to sit down in it-- she likes to stand!


Guess who loves bubbles?


Over Thanksgiving weekend, Niki and I took Sosi to class. This crazy kid had more fun than should be allowed. Parachute time is always a bit hit!


BUBBLES!!!


Sonia thinks that the sheer fabric scarves are way fun. Goofball!!!

3 comments:

EABG said...

Is that Taylor Hicks in the first photo with Andrew? Ha ha!

ErinM said...

Nope, not Taylor Hicks, unfortunately. Sonia and I don't run into stars like Niki and Charlotte do (Kix Brooks, Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban, Scott Hamilton, one of the Judds.....)!

Niki said...

Sosi was ridiculously happy through most of that session. It was so precious to see! I'm so glad I had the chance.