Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year from The Great Sosini!

I suppose I should have waited until the new year to have Sonia wear this shirt (and to post the picture on the blog), but I was too impatient. It's not like we're going to be ringing in 2010 at midnight, anyway.... Sosi will probably go to bed at 7pm like always, and I'll most likely fall asleep on the couch around 10pm. My guess is that Andrew will make it until about 11pm. A group of wild partiers we are not!

We will, however, be having a fabulous dinner.... Andrew is going to make us scallops in champagne (an Anthony Bourdain recipe), sauteed spinach, and lemon parsley orzo. This afternoon, I baked sugar cookies topped with butter cream frosting, so we'll have a great dessert as well. Sonia will be having a gourmet dinner of pureed apples, bananas, & strawberries (with a bit of barley mixed in) followed by a fine bottle of Up & Up brand formula. Yum yum yum!

Sosini's godparents sent her this hilariously awesome onesie-- thanks, Gonzo & Emily! Sosi says, "Happy New Year, peeps!"

No comments: