Monday, July 25, 2011

The Budding Chef

Sonia has been loving her kitchen even more these days (which I wasn't sure was possible-- this little kitchen from Ikea has been one of the best things we have ever bought for The Great Sosini!) and really getting into pretend cooking.


Sosi also loves to wear the chef's hat, apron, and oven mitts that her Grandma JoJo gave her for Christmas.


I've had fun filling her kitchen with "food".  Every time I find myself with an empty food container, I try to see if I can clean it out well enough for Sonia to use it for her pantry.  Right now, her food collection includes popcorn seasoning, various spices, grated parmesan, eggs, muffin papers, and a few other items.  Together with the plastic food that she got for Christmas, she can whip us up yummy fake dinners!  She's a chip off the old block-- Andrew is an awesome chef (and I'm really lucky to be married to him!!!!).

No comments: