Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sosi and Bobo Cat have a tête à tête

Bobo: So, do you come here often, kid?

Sosi: (NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM) A-goo!


Bobo: Mmmm.... You smell fantastic.... Like a combination of Boudreaux's Butt Paste, formula, regurgitated partially-digested formula, and a certain something magical that I can't quite put my paw on.

Sosi: (blink.... blink....) Oooh-bah!


Bobo: (SLURP!) My dear, you taste as good as you smell! If I could bottle "Essence of Baby", I'd be a millionaire. Darn my lack of opposable thumbs!

Sosi: (continues nomming on Hippo Friend)


Bobo: Oh well. Back to napping in the pack & play.

1 comment:

Niki said...

SO CUTE!!! Those cats are going to have serious withdrawal when the pack 'n' play, cradle, changing table, and crib eventually disappear. I also can't wait to see what fur flies when Sosi gains the ability to grab fur. Things may get a little more interesting up there.